28 October 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween! What are all your creative halloween costumes?
Last night me and my friends celebrated not only halloween, but also the end of our busy week filled with midterms. 

I was a loofah, I put the costume together myself, using a cheap tank dress, about 20 metres of tulle and a couple hours of hand sewing! But I loved the way it came out. 
For my makeup, I kept it simple with my natural look and then I wore some false lashes from MAC for fun. I then added some highlighter on my cheeks and nose for that extra glow you would get. 


 Heres a picture of my loofah 
 Me and my friend Julia who was Sandy from Grease
The three girls, a toddler and tiara, sandy and a loofah!

I think on Wednesday I may be minnie mouse... what other suggestions do you have?
ilona xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment