6 October 2012

thanksgiving in canada

Hey,

This weekend is thanksgiving so I headed home to celebrate with my family!! I even get to stay home for the week as I have a study week off from school. My brother also came back from university so we were all together. Last night I met up with Serena and Alex for some bubble tea, but it wasn't the same without Larissa and Courtney!

Today we celebrated thanksgiving so we had a turkey dinner with my family, and brothers girlfriend. 

I wore my new shirt from topshop, it looks like a pajama shirt so my family was teasing me a bit! But I thought it was so cute with the bird print, I paired it with my jbrand jeans and a grey scarf to keep me warm on this cool autumn day!




The delicious food my mum and dad cooked

Can always count on phil to pull the funny faces! 

Then of course my sister had to pull out her piano skills... although she can't actually play! Mickey wanted to join in as well. Look how happy he looks here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
What are you all thankful for? 
I would have to say it was nice being back home again as a family and spending time with everyone

ilona xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment