30 March 2013

Leather and cargo

Hola Lovlies,

Today is such a sunny day. My sister and I took the pup on a walk to the lake, taking advantage of a true spring day. People were already wearing shorts, which we thought was a little crazy but those mad Canadians are always ready for summer!


Top || Zara, Jacket || Roxy, Vest || DIY, Leggings || Lululemon, Shoes || Urban Outfitters

I layered my diy military vest with a leather jacket to keep me warm on the walk. I paired it with black leggings, a graphic tank top and vans look a likes to keep a casual look. 

Top || Joe Fresh, Jacket || Jessica Simpson, Jeans || AE, Belt || Aritzia, Shoes || Toms

Caitlin wore dark wash jeans with a simple black tanktop, and played it up with her tribal coloured belt from Aritzia. On top she wore her beige parka as a light jacket and her green toms   to pull the looks together.

After the walk we got a hungry and decided frozen yogurt would be a great snack! I got a little excited when they had cotton candy (only the best flavour!)

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend
ilonaxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment