29 March 2013

Outfit of the Day

Hey lovelies,

Its finally the weekend! As this weekend is Easter, my brother and I came home from school for the weekend to spend some quality time with the fam jam!

Today we are taking it easy, went to church this morning and now we are all off doing our own thing. I am finishing off a paper I have due today.


Shoes || Steve Madden. Skirt || J. Crew. Top || Joe Fresh. Necklace || H&M. 
Sunglasses || Ray Bans

When I was in Miami in February, I picked up this cherry red skirt from J. Crew. Loving the pleated details, colour and its ideal length, I thought it was time to add some more skirts to my wardrobe. With the sun out shining, and the weather starting to warm up I thought it would be a perfect day to wear it. I paired it with a simple white tee (from the mens section) with the sleeves rolled up and a chunky necklace to keep the look more casual and playful. I wore my new black ankle boots from Steve Madden, which I scored online in the sale! 


necklace detail

pleating details on skirt


the lil' pup says hi!

Enjoy the weekend
ilonaxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment