14 June 2013

Outfits of the Day!

Hey loves!

Today I got together with my cousins and I'm going to show you our outfits. Each of us have our own personalities and it shows in our style!

Victoria is wearing a light pink tank and floral skirt from Brandy Melville. She pairs her outfit with Tory Burch flip flops. Her watch is from Michael Kors.  Victoria's favourite trend is maxi skirts.

Megan is wearing a hot pink dress from Aritzia. She pairs her outfit with sandals from Steve Madden. Megan's favourite clothing piece in her closet is her velvet skirt. 

Courtney is wearing a terracotta dress from Mahina. She pairs her outfit with Steve Madden wedges.  She loves a great pair of jeans!


I'm wearing a light pink tank and floral pants from Brandy Melville. I'm wearing Steve Madden boots and have my Michael Kors watch on. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment