27 May 2013

Bag Boutique: Hoi Bo

Hey Lovlies!
As you know yesterday I went downtown and did a little bit of browsing. For my birthday present from my grandparents they offered to get me a bag for my camera. Now there are so many bags that offer the practicality of a case, but they just aren't visually appealing to me! So I thought why not get a cute bag, and then order the separators on a site like Etsy?! That is what I did.

the outside entrance to the shop.

inside the store.

I first visited the hoi bo  store in 2009 or 2010 when it was new to the Distillery and instantly fell in love with the bags, as they were simple yet unique in every possible way. 
This was the first bag I got, I fell in love with the rope strap that made it practical and unique. In a cream cotton with a slight shimmer to the fabric, and leather details this bag has been used on a daily basis by me and is beginning to unfortunately show its wear.

For my birthday camera bag I decided on this small cross body bag with a leather strap, perfectly fits everything I need to carry around and cannot wait to take it New York this summer! 
The black fabric bag, with the tan leather details makes it a classic colour and perfect to go with whatever I am wearing that day.

I find whenever I go theres another bag I want to get...

Check out their website and follow them on instagram @hoibo for to look at some of their other bags and purses they do. Each bag offered in a variety of colours and fabric combinations that can be customized to suit you. 

xxxilona 


0 comments:

Post a Comment