17 May 2013

My Daily Makeup Routine


Over the years I have tried to wear less makeup to help my skin and prevent breakouts. I am no makeup expert, but I have found a routine that works for me and my day time look.

My current daily makeup routine consists of a few basic products…

Face:
SPF lotion – being fair skinned, its always important for me to protect my skin as best I can.

Maybelline Fit Me foundation #120 – after trying out different foundations and creams, this one has been my favourite. With its light coverage it allows me to layer from minimal to full coverage depending on if im wearing it during the day or going out.

Quo Minerals Matter Double Concealer in #1, this dual stick concerler goes on smoothly and blends onto my skin. I use this to brighten under my eyes, and cover any problem areas.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder to keep everything in place I use a light dusting of this pressed powder on my face.

Sephora Microsmooth Bronzer Duo in Honey Heat I use this to add some colour to my face, just brush on to spots where the sun would naturally hit; the forehead, nose and tops of my cheeks.

Benefit Sugarbomb Blush as my old blush is coming to an end (sadly it was one of those discontinued colours from mac) I am back to using my sugarbomb blush. I use a small amount and put on the apples of my cheeks.

Eyes:

For years of reading about the difference an eyelash curler makes, I finally gave in and got one, and lets say if you don’t have one… you should defiantly go and buy one. It takes your eyes from looking half asleep to wide awake with long lashes!

Maybelline Falsies Mascara -I’m that person that for some reason layers mascaras. I first do a coat of the falsies to add volume in a black to my top lashes.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara (waterproof) – then I go over it in a coat of waterproof mascara. I find it helps it stay on all day and helps shape my lashes.

Eyebrows:

Accent Eyebrow Pencil in Blondie, matching the pencil to my brows I lightly fill in the natural gaps in my brows to create a more defined look. I keep the shape of my brow natural and light.

And this is my daily makeup routine. Occasianly I will add a lip stain or add some eye shadow in neutral tones, but for the most part this is my daily routine. 

ilonaxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment