18 September 2012

haul


Hey!
So school has officially started, I always say it hasn't actually started until you have to start handing in assignments! And let me tell you thats all I have done this past week. 

Heres some pictures of my most recent additions to the closet...
 Steve Madden Boots, the perfect boot for fall! A low cut means I can pair it with jeans and leggings as well as skirts and dresses (but means I have to get some of those!!) you can find them here




I was in need of a new blazer, and I saw this fun printed one in urban outfitters. Its perfect paired with jeans and a tee or even something a bit dressier.

 So you can never have too many little black dresses right? I saw this and thought it was the perfect purchase for day to night and to transition into the fall/winter months with some tights and boots.
I thought I'd purchase a collar, so I opted for this ombre beaded with a tie front. However I have yet to wear it! 

And thats what I've bought recently! Beside the odd snack from the store I'm trying to save money... although I do need a good fall coat, anyone have ideas?

ilonaxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment