13 September 2012

London for the weekend!

Hey everyone!

Sorry  I haven't been posting lately! I've been busy finishing my first week of class! This weekend the castle kids are going to london! I'm going to explore the city and take as many pictures as I possibly can! I'm planning on taking maxi skirts, dresses, tops, comfy shoes, heels for the night and layers! I've been inspired by some of Olivia Palermo's outfits! She is my style icon! I am going to be in london for 3 days and have chosen 3 outfits that inspire mine. 



















































I think all of these outfits are great with the neutral colours. The weather is suppose to be nice, but I'm planning on bringing layers just incase it gets chilly!

Talk to you all soon!
Larissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment