4 April 2013

comforts my priority!

Hey lovelies! 
Today was a day to end a school year of crazyiness! I handed in my final project before finals, my daywear dress which I have been working on since last semester. It was sad to part with a project that I have spent so much time on and put so much effort into. After I headed to the mall for some retail therapy and to pick up a jacket for tomorrow.

Instead of buying everything, I realized while shopping that I need to start sticking to my lists that I write about wardrobe additions to keep up with seasonal trends without splurging on everything!

Here are my current must haves... I have come to realize that I defiantly make sure I am comfortable in what I wear, and prefer oversize pieces combined with chic items and accessories. 

1. An oversize blazer in a bold print or neutral tone that I can layer over outfits in the early days of spring, and cool summer nights
2. A maroon beanie to hide those bad hair days and take an outfit from chic to causal!
3. I am currently re-in love with my boyfriend jeans, and am currently on the lookout for a darker wash or a fun printed pair (or maybe I will try some patchwork)
4. From my previous footwear post, I am in love with the seasons two-strap heels. I like these ones from Zara with the chunky heel making it more ideal for day time wear. 

What are your spring must haves?
ilona xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment