17 April 2013

OOTD

Hey lovlies

Im trying to blog as often as I can, its just that fun time of year again... FINALS! Larissa finished school last week and has been traveling, enjoying her experience in Europe, and here I am with my best friend- the textbook!

I cannot wait to finish up and start this summer. I made a long list of things I want to do and accomplish so lets see if I can get through it. I don't think I have told you but I started this neat internship with a jewelry designer here in Toronto called Made with Love, they have some super cute handmade jewelry pieces from 5 different collections they carry, catering a variety of styles and colours. You should check their bracelets out, and follow me on instagram for updates @mwlilona!

heres a quick look at my outfit today, the sun in shining and I have to go write an exam just my luck. I have on my american eagle boyfriend jeans (since wearing I am dying to get another pair in a lighter colour) and my Aritzia lightweight knit sweater. My go to relaxed and comfy look.


0 comments:

Post a Comment