28 August 2012

Last Night at Home

HEYY everyone!!
sorry I haven't posted in a bit, but I have a good excuse! I have been busy packing, and saying bye to everyone as I have finally moved out and into Uni.

On my last night, which was saturday night, my family and I went to Terroni's, I thought I'd take them there as the food is delicious. If your in Toronto you should go, Larissa found it and they have the best pizzas ever.

What I wore: A navy maxi dress that I borrowed from my sister as all my clothes were packed, it had a racerback style back, and a low v-cut in the front with rope straps.

Here are some pictures from the other night...


 my tasty pizza, it had mozzarella, prosciutto and arugula on top.



For dessert we all had a bomba! which is like a donut with custard in the middle, and then you dip it in either Nutella (which I chose) or in jam. 


Heres a picture of me and my sister, I think we look pretty similar here, what do you think?

These are the guys! My uncle, dad, brother and little cousin.

And the children! look how cute mickey (my dog) looks here... 

Well that was my last night, filled with lots of laughs and photos! I promise I will post up pictures of my room soon to show you all what it looks like
ilona xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment