12 August 2012

Olympic Closing Ceremonies!

Hey everyone! 

I thought the Summer Olympic Ceremonies in London were spectacular.Ed Sheeran did a fantastic job! Love that ginger! Ahaha! My favourite boys, One Direction did a phenomenal job as always! They looked great as well! 
Jessie J was one of my favourite performers! She looked beautiful and wowed the crowd!
She looked amazing in the Vivienne Westwood catsuit in the picture below. She really rocked her outfits ! I want them! 



























Spice Up your life! I was so happy to see the Spice Girls reunite for the Olympics! They performed so well and looked great too! I loved their entrance with the personalized taxi's! 




Above an below are some images of the Spice girls! Their outfits really showed who they were! I think Baby Spice looked amazing! Her hot pink glitter dress is eye catching!

 


Who's you favourite Spice Girl?

Kate Middleton and Prince Harry were at the closing ceremonies and they dressed to impress! I want Kate Middleton's closet so badly! She dresses perfectly for all events and looks so classy. I absolutely adore her.













I wish I was at the closing ceremonies!
Larissa Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment