18 August 2012

Let's go to the EX!

Hey Everyone!
Today Ilona, Courtney, Serena and I went to the EX. The Ex is a carnival/festival that is held downtown by the Harbourfront in Toronto each year for a few weeks!
 I wore my american apparel dress as a top. It is in a plum colour and has a very low back. I also wore my high waisted jean shorts.
This is a picture of us with a part of the carnival behind us!
 Courtney had a Double Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwhich! It smelled and tasted delicious! It was from the Mac&Cheesery.
1There were tons of food booths with loads of desserts and fired food! Ahah! 
 Ilona and Serena had deep fried Mars Bars, and I had a deep fried Snickers! They tasted so good! Mhmmm
This is us on our way back home! It was quite chilly there because it was along Lake Ontario, so we had to put on some layers. I wore my Talula dress shirt from Aritzia. Ilona wore a cream knit form Aritzia and an American Apparel scarf. Courtney wore a stripped long sleeve from Aritzia and her J Brand Hampton jeans. Serena wore a warm Roxy sweater and had a beanie!

Overall, it was a really good night with the girls! I'm going to miss these adventure with our small gang! Haha!
Talk to you all soon!
Larissa Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment