12 August 2012

taste of the danforth

Today me and the fam went downtown for the taste of the danforth, a street festival in the greek area of toronto. We sampled loads of food and walked for miles! 


heres a picture of what I wore...


a sweater from aritzia, denim shorts which I made out of an old pair of "mom jeans", but I then changed into a loose fitted pair from american eagle, and then I wore a pair of sandals from steve madden and my watch and pandora

1. preppin the coconuts! these guys were just hitting away with the machetes... surprised they didn't loose a finger!! 2. me and my sister caitlin enjoying our coconuts 3. bought some peacock feathers, so many beautiful colours 4. this crazy bush we saw on the way to the car... someone loves animals
ilona xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment